This isn’t just a job, it’s a calling. At Passion Church we are risk-taking, spiritual contributors who laugh hard, and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
Do you have a heart to create effective and inspiring communication, and a desire to work in a fun team atmosphere? Then whip out your keyboard, and have your favorite marketing tips at the ready, because we’re looking for a full-time Communications Director.
- A strong strategic thinker who can zoom in on details while keeping the big picture in mind
- A team builder, you don’t just excel in marketing strategy, but you are a multiplier and love taking people on the journey
- Able to consider timelines, effectiveness, and use of resources while crafting effective plans for communication to specific audiences
- Well-versed in the art of multi-tasking, skilled in juggling tight and frequent deadlines, and capable of producing excellent finished products without freaking out
- A leader who takes initiative and can bring fresh perspectives to Passion Church
- A rock star writer, editor, and proofreader who is able to ensure the quality of all team communications
- Someone with exceptional communication skills and time management
- Be responsible for the voice and tone of Passion Church while ensuring consistent messaging and branding
- Lead the execution of team communication strategies
- Craft and implement a system for responding to incoming communication from the Passion Church community
- Communicate with an audience of volunteers, attenders and givers, and church staff
- Convey the culture and values of Passion Church by providing content for social media, videos, email newsletters, and print materials
- Work with a fun and energetic team and coordinate projects with other Central teams at Passion Church
- Drive the marketing for all outlets, including developing campaigns for the target audience.
It would rock if you
- Love podcasts, documentaries, and TED talks
- Have experience with content strategies and a very high attention to detail
- Thought about how you might have written this job posting as you were reading it