Guest Services Director
When you ask us what we do at Passion Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. Do you want to join us?
Passion Church is a place where everyone is welcome and the Guest Services Team has a lot to do with that. At each campus, the Guest Services Team creates a comfortable environment so people are open to hearing the truth of God’s Word. From the parking lot to the auditorium, volunteers make Passion Church feel like home to every person who walks through the doors.
Show us that smile and let your energy shine. We’re looking for a Guest Services Team Director to grow with us at Passion Church. Keep reading for more information.
- Passionate about the guest experience and enjoy creating “wow” moments for others
- An effective communicator with the ability to inspire a group to action and maintain their motivation over time
- Always finding smarter ways to work or better ways to accomplish a task
- At your best when you are leading and working with a team
- Great at seeing the potential in those around you and identifying leaders
- Help volunteers find the serving role that best matches their unique gifts and talents
- Create and use systems to schedule volunteers to serve and make sure they feel valued on a consistent basis
- Ensure all worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- Cast vision to a volunteer team clarifying expectations and unifying purpose across multiple modes of communication
- Pastor volunteers on the Guest Services Team by caring deeply about their spiritual well-being and development
- Always bring your best because you know excellence honors God and inspires people
The ideal person will
- Have excellent communication skills, high-level networking and relational strengths, ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure and management experience
- Develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and staffing for the Guest Services Team