Passion Internship is the internship program of Passion Church. We offer both a non-accredited program and accredited program through Southeastern University. Our Internship Director is one part Internship Program Director for our Passion Church interns participating in the non-accredited program and one part SEU Site Director, acting as a liaison between the University and Collaborator for our accredited program.
You will provide
- Coordination: Coordinate with representatives from the University’s School of Extended Education (Extension Site and/or Regional Campus Team) and Enrollment Management (Admission and/or Marketing).
- Marketing & Recruitment: Promote program in collaboration with SEU admissions and marketing teams. Internship Director will ensure ongoing compliance with University Marketing guidelines and policies. Providing guidance regarding student application processes unique to your extension site.
- Faculty Recruitment: Identify and nominate potential adjunct faculty candidates for vetting.
- Mentoring & Support: Provide support network for students, including access to mentors for time management, life skills, and academic development. Internship Director will ensure that social and spiritual opportunities are created for students. Internship Director will provide support for adjunct faculty, including directing instructors to University resources.
- Practicum Program: Ensure the development and maintenance of a practicum (Internship) program. Internship Director will identify ministry supervisors or mentors who oversee student activities. Internship Director will train said individuals. Internship Director will track student work and will ensure students submit necessary materials to University.
- Program Oversight: Provide timely responses and initiate input regarding the academic programs, support systems, and other resources for the site. Internship Director will ensure the planning and execution of the annual internship program calendar.