Kids Ministry Director
PassionKidz, the children’s ministry of Passion Church, provides relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 5th grade. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry for kids is provided and executed by a large base of volunteers led by the PassionKidz Director.
The PassionKidz Director will work with the Senior Leadership to achieve the goals of Passion Church. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful PassionKidz ministry.
Passion Church is making a lasting difference in the Twin Cities. We are one church with multiple locations. If you are passionate about our ministry and this position sounds like yours, keep reading for details.
- Passionate about sharing PassionKidz ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
- Able to build a team that leads and executes PassionKidz ministry by inspiring others to serve in PassionKidz
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families in to the church through PassionKidz ministry
- Facilitate and coordinate the training, orientation, and monitoring of PassionKidz volunteers
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the PassionKidz team
- Create a presence of PassionKidz ministry in the community
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
- Be a model for those who attend Passion Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism